RS 485/422 Isolator / Repeater
- The RS 485/422 Isolator / Repeater – ISO 485/422 is primarily intended to provide complete Isolation between communication devices, so that they are protected against any inadvertent damage due to electrical disturbances. The ISO 485/422 also provides necessary immunity to a System against Electrical Noise Interferences and differential ground.
- The Product can also be used for extending the operational distance by acting as a Serial Repeater / Amplifier.
- ISO 485/422 is available as a compact unit enclosed in a plastic casing, which takes power from the supplied Power adaptor.
- The Converter is populated with Surface Mount components for good reliability and to reduce the size. At the same time, it is equipped with good and reliable Isolation to Data signals.
Features & Specifications
|Serial||RS 485 and RS 422|
|Connectors||RS 485 / 422- DB 9 connector, Power Input- Screw type connector|
|Maximum Cable Length||1200 metres on either side|
|Baud Rate||57600 bps Maximum|
|Power & Signal||2500 V rms|
|Transmit Data (TxD)||Yellow|
|Receive Data (RxD)||Green|
|Input||5 V-24 V DC (External 12V Power Adapter supplied)|
|Operating||0 °C to 70 °C|
|Storage||40 °C to 85 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||115mm(L) x 43mm(W) x 20mm(H)|
- High noise data communications
- Industrial Control Systems & Communication.
- Building Automation.
- Isolation between 485/422 devices.
- Computer & Automation System.
- Extending Operational Distance.
- Where more than 32 nodes are connected to the bus.
- Video Surveillance & Security Control Panel.
|ISO 485/422||RS 485/422 Isolator / Repeater|