USB TO 2-PORT RS232 CONVERTER
- USB 232-2M is a product which connects to PC’s USB port providing a high-speed Asynchronous RS 232 Serial port for communication with RS 232 devices.
- Easily and quickly add additional Serial ports to your system through the USB port.
- The Serial interface consists of two data signals – TxD (Transmit) and RxD (Receive) as well as six control signals – RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD and RI. The Serial interface supports RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR and X-on/X-off handshaking.
- The converter has two DB9 male RS 232 connectors and is available with support for two individual Serial Ports.
- The product is programmable to support a variety of data formats and baud rates.
Features & Specifications
|Serial||RS 232 C|
|USB||USB 2.0 Full Speed Compatible (12 Mbps)|
|Serial||DB9 Male as DTE|
|USB||Type A 4 pin plug, Cable Length 1 m|
|Baud Rate||Upto 500 Kbps|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space|
|Stop||Bits 1 or 2|
|Flow Controls||Hardware (RTS/CTS) / Software (X-on / X-off) Handshaking supported|
|Serial Port Signals||Data Signals (TxD, RxD), Control Signals (RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, and RI)|
|Supported OS||Windows XP, XP – 64 bit, XP – Embedded, Vista, Visa – 64 bit, CE 4.2 / 5.0 / 6.0,Windows 7, Windows 8.1,|
|Windows 10, Windows 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, MAC OS 8 / 9, OS – X, Linux 2.4 and greater.|
|Software Driver||Plug and Play for most operating systems|
|Support||Full Standard RS 232 serial interface signals|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Transmit Data (TxD)||Red|
|Receive Data (RxD)||Green|
|Input||USB port powered|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||80 mm (L) x 65 mm (W) x 21 mm (H)|
- Provides RS 232 Serial Interface to any PC having only USB port.
- Used for connecting to Serial Devices, Serial Printers, Bar Code Readers, Instruments, Modems, Terminal /Console Ports etc.
- Provides communication with any RS 232 Device to PC /Laptop.
- Used in applications which requires Full Handshaking and Modem Signals.
|USB232 – 2M||USB to 2-Port RS 232 Converter|